Monday, June 20, 2011

Where did the School Year Go To?????

I can not believe that Sydney is no longer a first grader but now a second grader. I don't understand where the school year went too. She did so great this school year and we can not be more proud of her. Now I know why everybody says that to enjoy your time with them because it goes by way to fast.

Brooke has also grown so much from last fall to now. She is for sure my little stinker and what they say about giving you your easy one first is so true. Brooke does push every button she can with us but we would not change her for anything. (OK maybe sometimes I might)

Now come this fall I will have a second grader and a preschooler. Brooke will be going to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 to 12. I truly hope that she does great and that I don't get a lot of phone calls or notes home we will see with her.

I do have two different girls for sure but would not change them for anything. (OK maybe sometimes I might) So proud of each of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment