Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Shawn

Our birthday traditions were we always went to Red Robin for dinner because they would sing Happy Birthday too you but now they don't do that so whoever birthday it is they get to choose where they would like to go for dinner and what kind of cake they would like.
 
 
For Shawn's birthday his Dad Smith came in for the weekend.  Shawn got to enjoy watching football all weekend long with his dad.  For Shawn's birthday he decided on a restaurant called Dimaggios which is right up the road and is a pizza place.  Then we came back home and I made him a cake and he opened his gifts from me and the girls.  He had a great birthday weekend.
 
 Shawn and his girls
Shawn opening Brooke's birthday card
 And now her gift.  She picked out the shirt
 Now Sydney's birthday card.  The card she got him was he could be boss for the day but after that day he had to give me the sticker back because I'm the boss well I'm not sure where that sticker went after his birthday.
 I'm the boss for the day that is!!
 Sydney got Shawn and shirt too...yes may the force be with you shirt
 Shawn and I
 Girls with daddy...getting ready to sing Happy Birthday
Girls blowing out the candles for Shawn..yes only three candles 38 was just to many plus I don't want 38 on my cake in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment